CHS - Annawan
Name of Plant:
Rick Vondra firstname.lastname@example.org
Judd Hulting email@example.com
- 130 million gallons of ethanol capacity
- 41 million bushels corn grind per year
- 350,000 tons of DDGS produced in 2010. International markets have become an increasingly significant export for Patriots Renewable Fuels, LLC. These exports will bring nearly $35 million back to the U.S. in balance of trade.
Patriot is located directly on the Iowa Interstate Railroad. This access connects Patriot to all class I railroads and allows shipment throughout the world.
Number of Employees:
In an effort to conserve water and provide even greater sustainability, Patriot has achieved the status of zero liquid discharge (ZLD). It makes a clear statement about Patriot’s commitment to progressive research and efficiency. Patriot is one of the first ethanol plants in the United States that has made this technological advancement.
Patriot Renewable Fuels, LLC’s mission is to produce high quality, environmentally conscious renewable fuels that will promote energy independence for our community and the nation.
- Committed: Promote energy independence within the community and the nation.
- Resourceful: Produce an environmentally conscious, high quality renewable fuel.
- Accountable: Create good paying jobs within the community.
- Teamwork: Work in partnership with local corn producers and other business partners in a mutually beneficial manner.
- Integrity: Conduct business with honesty and trustworthiness.
101 Patriot Way, Annawan, IL 61234