By Former Congresswoman Cheri Bustos and former National Lab Researcher Brian West Electric vehicles are dominating the debate over the future of transportation, and the U.S. EPA is now increasing pressure on the auto industry to phase out gas powered cars and limit choices for American consumers. Despite recent polling by the Pew Research…
- Beyond the EV Hype: Embracing Ethanol as a Low-Carbon Fuel Alternative
- Updated Ethanol Fact Sheet Available
- Biden Administration Lifts Restrictions on E15 For Year-Round Sales
- American Energy, Chinese Ambition & Climate Realism – American Affairs Journal
- The Race to Reduce GHGs, Dependence on Petroleum, and Provide True Environmental Justice: Where Will the Reductions Come From?